- About Us
- Tourist Visa
- Study Visa
- Other Services
- Contact Us
Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Nehru Place
Canada has been a trustworthy destination for India’s skilled experts and professionals seeking high living standards and some excellent job options abroad.
So, how do you continue your process of settling as a skilled person in Canada? The first step is to arrive in Canada by getting the residency visa named a PR visa which allows you for working and living anywhere in Canada.
What is a Federal Skilled Workers Program?
The FSWP i.e., Federal Skilled Workers program, is amongst the federal economic immigration programs that are well managed by any express entry program. To apply for the Canada PR Visa is Canada’s leading immigration program for the eligible immigrants across the world. The Federal Skilled Workers program is designed for qualified workers with professional experience abroad who would like to move permanently to Canada.
Various advantages of FSWP
The key benefit of a Federal Skilled Worker Program Canada (FSWP) for the application process of the Canada PR Visa is shown below:
- If an applicant is qualified for the Federal Skilled Workers program, they don’t need the Canadian connection. If an applicant is capable to fulfil the program’s minimum requirements, applying for the Canada PR Visa via this program is indeed an excellent choice for the candidates residing out of Canada.
- It is also an immigration program with both the highest percentage of ITAs given.
The steps involved in the application process for the Canada PR Visa via FSWP
Follow the simple steps mentioned below to apply for the Canadian PR Visa:
- The Eligibility: See to that the candidates meet all the requirements for the PR Visa of Canada via FSWP i.e., Canada Federal Skilled Workers Program.
- Provide all the necessary documents: For creating the express profile, the candidates are required to produce the following documents:
- 1) Your id proof, for example, passport.
- 2) Results of your IELTS test
- 3) The ECA certificate
- Create the express profile: The candidates are required for submitting their credentials along with creating the express entry profiles
- Getting an ITA: If the applicant passes the cut-off on the CRS ranking, they will receive an ITA. After 60 days of receiving ITA, they must apply with the correct list of documents for Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Improved CRS Score: If the applicant is unable to meet a minimum requirement of the CRS score, they should focus on factors that they can enhance so that their CRS score may be improved.
- A complete PCC and a medical checkup: With an application, the candidates are required to submit their medical certificate along with the police clearance certificates.
- Receiving the CoPR: After the successful assessment of the application, the candidates would be issued the CoPR i.e., the Confirmation of Permanent Resident.
Getting the Canada PR Visa : After the candidates receive the CoPR, they can further apply for the PR card.
If you are looking for immigration consultancy services and visa experts in Nehru place then Arotic Visa is the right place. Arotic Visa is one of the best immigration consultants and Study visa experts in Nehru place.