- About Us
- Tourist Visa
- Study Visa
- Contact Us
New Zealand Student Visa
Indian students aspire to study in New Zealand as the country has one of the best education systems in the world. This is also one place where students get to experience quality life and good infrastructure and facilities. Due to the immense benefits, every year a large number of Indian students apply for the New Zealand student visa.
If you are wondering New Zealand student visa age limit then it depends on which course you are planning to take up. So, if you are planning to study in New Zealand then make sure that you complete all the formalities related to the student visa for New Zealand.
Take a look at the different types of New Zealand student visas:
The types of student visas New Zealand are as follows:
- Fee paying student visa where the student can take up a full-time course for 4 years and he can work part-time.
- Exchange student visa where the student can study in New Zealand for a period of 4 years for a student exchange programme that has been approved.
- Foreign government-supported student visa in which the student gets a loan or scholarship from a foreign government and can study for a period of 4 years.
- In the case of the Pathway student visa the student can study for 5 years and on a single student visa he can study for 3 consecutive courses and he can work part-time.
In the case of most Indian students, the first type of visa is applicable which is the fee-paying student visa. But many factors have to be considered while choosing the visa category like the reason for coming to New Zealand etc.
Documentation formalities for the fee-paying student visa:
Before you apply for a student visa for New Zealand you have to check the new Zealand study visa requirements for Indian students.
- One of the most important documents is the valid original passport of the student and the applicant also has to submit his photographs.
- The applicant also needs to get a letter of acceptance from the educational institute where the student is going to pursue the course. In this letter of acceptance all the details like duration of the course, fees of the course, and the currency in which the course fees have to be paid.
- Approval of the course by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority is also needed.
- If the student is below 18 years of age then the student has to get a written guarantee from the institution or from an individual that the student will get suitable accommodation in New Zealand.
- The applicant also has to submit proof of funds to convince the New Zealand visa authorities that the student has enough funds to pay the course fees and bear the cost of living in New Zealand.
- The applicant also submits documents like transcripts, degrees and certificates, medical certificates, police verification letters, tuition fee receipts etc.
- The visa fees also have to be paid by the student and the receipt for the same has to be submitted. Therefore the student must check the details of the student visa new Zealand cost before applying for the visa.
All these documents have to be submitted by the applicant for the New Zealand student visa.
Before you prepare for submitting the New Zealand student visa application form along with all the documents check how much funds needed for New Zealand student visa.
Arotic Visa- Top Overseas Education Consultants for New Zealand student visas:
Yes, there are many formalities that the aspirant has to complete for the New Zealand student visa. Failure to complete any of the formalities can lead to rejection of the application. To avoid this type of situation the applicant needs to understand all the finer nuances of the application.
A student who wants to study in New Zealand must connect with one of the Best Student Visa consultants in Delhi.
Arotic Visa is one company that is known for its exceptional student visa services. We have visa experts who have years of industry experience. For complete details about the New Zealand student visa connect with our New Zealand student visa experts team right away.