- About Us
- Tourist Visa
- Study Visa
- Contact Us
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- No refund will be provided by Arotic Visa for early withdrawal from any of the services by the client.
- No refund shall be provided if the visa was denied after proper application procedure followed by Arotic Visa.
- The calculation of the refund will be made only on consultation fees of Arotic Visa that have been paid by the customer at the time of generating the invoice.
- Arotic Visa is not responsible for delays by third parties. Refund cannot be claimed by the client due to any delays by third parties like courier services.
- No refund request will be entertained in case the visa is rejected for reasons like client fails to attend the visa interview, applicant does not comply with the requirements of the consulate, failure to provide the necessary papers and certificates in time like the medical certificate, police clearance certificate etc, late submission of documents, violation of laws etc.
- No refund shall be given to the client if the client switches the service provider or the client no longer remains eligible for applying for a visa due to changes in the visa rules and regulations.
- Once payment is made and it has already been mentioned that it is not refundable then no refund request will be entertained by Arotic Visa.
- If a client happens to make the payment twice for the same transaction, then the amount of one transaction will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days through the same source through which the payment was made.
- Please note the Arotic Visa is not liable to pay any refund if the applicant wants to with draw the application due to personal reason/Applicants Unfavorable condition/Change of mind.
- After successful payment the client will get confirmation messages and/ or email from the merchant and Arotic Visa will not be responsible for any delays in these messages and/or emails by the merchant.
- Arotic Visa has the complete right to make changes in the refund and dispute policy as and when they need to do the same.
- CHANGES IN RULES/REGULATIONS/LAWS
In the event that the immigration law changes anytime you have signed this agreement, anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for Migration: Arotic Visa will refund up to 40% of the consultation charges by the client to Arotic Visa.
- RETURN OF APPLICATION
The client understands and accepts that Embassy/High commission uses its discretion in processing application as per the required skills else return the application with the refund of visa fee. In case of return of the application by the Embassy/High commission Arotic Visa will refund up to 40% of the consultation charges paid to Arotic Visas by the client.
- REFUND ON FULL SIGNUP
You are eligible to claim the refund by doing your full signup amount only otherwise, the claim will be disapproved.
- REJECTION OF APPLICATION
In case the furnished details of point system for the visa program and reports provided by the consultancy is discovered to be inaccurate, deficient or incorrect, and so not entertained by the concerned Immigration bodies and Visa is denied after applying appropriately using the services of Arotic Visa will refund up to 60% of the consultation charges paid to Arotic Visa by the client.
The refund decision will be made within 60 working days after the client submits the Refund Form and then refund amount will be credit after 60 days of making refund decision, Copy of the rejection letter, Copy of the rejection stamp on the passport and a copy of the Arotic Visa receipt. If the client does not enclose these documents, refund will be denied. Arotic Visa will provide no refund if the visa is rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Failure of medicals by the client or his/her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not more than 3 months old.
- Submission of fraudulent documents. If you submit any forged/false or fabricated document with your application or if you not able to submit the required documents.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his/her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- Doesn’t respond to the mails, messages, calls etc made by the company for/within 30 days.
- Failure to clear any exams with the recommended scores, including Language Exams.
- Education deemed to be ineligible/insufficient etc. during Educational Credential Assessment.
- The client also understands and accepts that no refund will be given if the client withdraws/abandons his/her application or decides to drop out, due to any reason, during the preceding after s/he sign-ups. No claim will be paid if you withdraw your case/application for any personal reasons.