- About Us
- Tourist Visa
- Study Visa
- Contact Us
UK Study Visa
The United Kingdom is one of the top countries for higher education as it has Universities that have global standards and one of the best education systems. If you are aspiring to pursue your higher studies in the United Kingdom then you have to apply for a student visa UK from India.
Planning to study in the UK? Then apply for the student visa right away:
Those of you who want to study in the UK have to first check the UK student visa new rules. Completing the student visa process is of utmost importance if you want to get the visa at the earliest. Students need to keep in mind that if the documentation formalities are not completed properly then there can be a delay in the processing of the visa.
Know about the different types of UK student visas:
There are 3 types of UK student visas and before you apply for one you have to check for which visa you are eligible for.
- The short-term study visa is for the student who wants to study the English language in the UK for eleven months.
- The student visa or the general student visa (formerly known as the Tier 4 General student visa is for those students who want to pursue higher education in the UK.
A child student visa (formerly known as the tier 4 student visa UK for children)is for students in the age group of 4 years to 17 years who want to study in an independent school in the United Kingdom.
Information about the UK student visa requirement from India:
First, take a look at the general requirements for the UK student visa:
- The candidate has to submit his original valid passport.
- Photographs for the UK visa must meet the UKVI requirements.
- The student has to submit the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies which is CAS along with the student visa application.
Check the English language proficiency requirements for the student visa:
- For undergraduate courses, minimum CEFR level B2 (IELTS 5.5) is required
- For post-graduation courses, a minimum CEFR level B1 (IELTS 4.0) is required
- One of the Secure English Language Tests certifications that are SELT is needed in the case of courses below graduation level
Financial requirements for the UK student visa are as follows:
The applicant has to submit acceptable bank statement for UK student visa. The applicant has to prove that he has enough funds to pay the fees of the course that he wants to pursue in the UK. He also has to show that he can bear the living costs during his stay in the UK.
When applying for the student visa the applicant has to pay the UK student Visa Application Fee which is non-refundable.
The applicant has to submit all the education documents and complete all the documentation formalities if he wants to get a UK student visa. As for the UK student visa processing time, it can take around 3 weeks for the visa to get processed provided all the documentation formalities are completed correctly.
Connect with Arotic Visa-Best Student Visa consultants in Delhi:
If you want to get guidance for completing the UK visa formalities in the best possible way then connect with Arotic Visa. We are one of the reputed Overseas Education Consultants in India.
For complete details about the UK student visa connect with our experts right now.